Where is the product available?
The product is currently available globally.
How do I manage my DOGTV Online Subscrption?
If you want to change your Credit card details, change subscription pack, or cancel your subscription,
you can do so by using the Plimus shopper system at https://cp.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp,
Your user name and password to Plimus were sent to you at your initial purchase.
Do I need to renew my subscription to DogTV streaming service every month?
DogTV streaming service subscription will get automatically renewed until cancelled.
You will not need to inform us each month of your intention to continue your subscription.
What are the minimum bandwidth requirements for the Player?
For Standard, non-HD channels a broadband connection such as DSL or Cable with at least 1Mbps download bandwidth is required.
What should I do in case of a firewall/NAT?
- Personal firewall: You need to allow RayV application to access the Internet when prompted with the firewall warning message.
- Residential firewall: The RayV application self discovers and knows how to interact with it in order to properly assure video reception.
- Corporate (business) firewall: Requires support from an IT professional within the organization. The following settings to the firewall are required:
- Allow outbound TCP traffic to port 25793
- Statically map the following UDP ports on the player to ports on the Firewall public IP address: 22556 & 22557
How do I change the screen size?
Full Screen Mode
Full screen mode lets the end user watch video either as a small window on your computer or as a window that takes up the entire screen.
To view video in Full Screen Mode click the Switch To Fullscreen button in the bottom right corner of the Player.
To return to normal mode, click the button again.
Pop Out Mode
Pop Out mode gives the end user the option of placing the RayV Player "always on top" of other open windows so you can surf the Internet and watch video at the same time.
To view video in Pop Out Mode click on the Pop Out button.
Click and drag the window to wherever on the desktop you'd like to view the video.
To return to normal mode click the Pop Out button again.
What are the supported platforms RayV runs on?
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 2
- Microsoft® Windows® XP home edition with Service Pack 2
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher
Will the viewing quality decrease if I am using other applications?
Applications which consume high bandwidth, such as file sharing application (e.g. emule, bitorrent), may compete with RayV application on the same bandwidth and thus reduce video quality.
It is recommended to close these applications while watching RayV or limit their bandwidth usage.
Downloading large files or using real-time applications such as VoIP may reduce video quality as well.
How much bandwidth does the Player use?
Bandwidth consumption by the RayV Player is variable between: 0.5Mbps – 2.5 Mbps.
Actual bandwidth usage depends on the bitrate of the channel the end user is watching.
Can I run other programs while I am watching the RayV Player?
Yes. Even when the application is maximized to full screen, your other applications will continue to run in the background.
How can I report a problem or ask a question?
To ask a question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having a technical problem, please contact us by submitting a support request via the RayV Player.
To submit a support request:
- Right click on the RayV tray icon.
- Choose "Support."
- Select "Tech Support."
- A webpage will open up asking you to fill in your details and problem description.
For further information, please visit our web site www.dogtv.com